“Every tourist destination is required to form its own task force and provide access to protective equipment, such as face masks,” Dedi said.The West Java administration previously extended large-scale social restrictions (PSBB) across the province to June 26 following a spike in COVID-19 cases last week.The extension will be effective across the province, except for the Jakarta satellite cities of Bogor, Depok and Bekasi, where the policy will remain effective until July 2.West Java has recorded the fourth-highest number of COVID-19 cases in the country, with 2,604 cases and 161 fatalities as of Sunday. Several popular destinations in Lembang, such as The Lodge Maribaya and Farm House, had limited the number of visitors to 30 percent of capacity and conducted ID checks to ensure every visitor was a West Java resident, he added.Read also: Bandung to close three markets after sellers tested positive for COVID-19The governor went on to say that the administration would conduct regular inspections to ensure all tourist destination operators complied with health protocols.West Java Tourism and Culture Agency head Dedi Taufik said the reopening of tourism was being done in compliance with safety precautions stipulated in Gubernatorial Regulation No. 46/2020. Topics : Access to popular tourist destinations across West Java remains limited as the provincial administration reopens a number of sectors to revive the local economy. West Java Governor Ridwan Kamil said his administration was committed to ensuring the health and safety of locals amid the gradual easing of several restrictions.“For the time being, tourism in West Java […] is not yet open to people outside of West Java. Please restrain yourselves, as we are currently focused on reopening the economy and tourism to residents of West Java,” Ridwan said during a field inspection at several tourist destinations in Lembang, West Bandung regency as quoted in a statement on Sunday.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Comments UPDATED: Sept. 8, 2018 at 11:31 p.m.Sitting at the podium after Syracuse’s 62-10 destruction of Wagner, Dino Babers admired Andre Cisco’s haircut. He said that he wished he would have sported that hairstyle when he was younger. He likes Cisco’s name too, citing the War song “The Cisco Kid.” He also highlighted the “good looking cat’s” sure hands. Through two games, the ability to convert on turnover opportunities has made the Cisco kid a friend of Babers. “Normally you have opportunities for interceptions, it’s just what’s your percentages are when the ball touches your hands of catching it,” Babers said. “And someone says ‘oh that guy doesn’t have to catch, he’s a DB.’ Well if there’s a DB that knows how to catch it can be a huge weapon.”Through eight quarters of football the freshman defensive back has picked off three passes, two of which came in the first quarter of Syracuse’s win over Wagner on Saturday night in the Carrier Dome. Cisco became the first SU player to snag two interceptions in a game since 2012 and the first Orange player with three INTs under Babers. With five interceptions, Syracuse has surpassed its interception total (four) from a year ago. AdvertisementThis is placeholder text “With our offense they need the ball as much as possible,” Cisco said. “They don’t stay on the field long so the more opportunities they get the better for us.”Cisco, a three-star recruit, recorded one interception last year in eight games for IMG Academy (Florida). He tied that mark in the second drive of the season at Western Michigan. Three plays into game two, he surpassed it. On 3rd-and-7 from the Wagner 17 yard-line, Syracuse shifted its defense just before the snap. Cisco, who had previously stood roughly five yards behind defensive back Antwan Cordy, rolled down and filled the void Cordy left on his blitz. Cisco trailed the back hip of Wagner’s Andrew Celis as Cordy and SU’s defense pressured the quarterback. When the ball came to Celis on a drag route across the middle, Cisco undercut it, diving for his first interception of the game. “It’s great just seeing young guys do their job,” Cordy said. “I was in that position my freshmen year. It felt good.”A week ago against Western Michigan, Cisco’s interception was followed by several mistakes in the backfield. On one play in the third quarter, with Cisco playing as lone safety over top the defense, the Orange was burned for an 84-yard touchdown. Babers explained Monday those types of things happen to freshmen and compared his new players to babies’ eating habits. Against Wagner, Cisco followed up his first interception with a second. On the Seahawks’ second drive of the game, facing another third down deep in their own territory, Cisco once again shifted positions before the snap. This time the Orange “disguised” zone coverage to appear as man coverage, Cordy said. Cisco filled in at the robber position, standing about five yards off the line of scrimmage and five yards to the outside of the tackle and bounced in anticipation. An unblocked defensive end, Kendall Coleman, rushed at Wagner quarterback T.J. Linta and planted him into the ground as the ball was released. When the ball reached its targeted area, it went to Cisco’s hands, not a Wagner player. Cisco hadn’t been there when Linta checked the coverage pre-snap but a late fill-in put him in the right spot. “I was dropping down and the slant kind of just ran towards me,” Cisco explained. “My job was just read the quarterback’s eyes and I just fell into position.” Cisco popped up and ran to the sidelines while various blue jerseys congratulated him. He shoulder bumped defensive back Christopher Fredericks before raising two fingers in the air. “I like the things that he’s doing,” Babers said. “I like the way he’s rebounded from the first game. And I really like the fact that he’s a freshman, and he’s going to be with us for a long long time.”CORRECTION: In a previous version of this post, Christopher Fredericks was misnamed. The Daily Orange regrets this error. Published on September 8, 2018 at 9:03 pm Contact Josh: [email protected] | @Schafer_44
Wellington Police Notes for Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2013 to Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014:Â Tuesday, December 31, 2013â€¢11:40 a.m. Injury Accident in the 1000 block N. Washington, Wellington involving a vehicle operated by Brian A. Cadek, 38, South Haven, and a pedestrian Alan D. Rowan, Jr., Wellington.â€¢2:28 p.m. Officers took a report of suspicious activity in the 200 block N. B, Wellington.â€¢2:49 p.m. Officers investigated criminal damage to property in the 900 block N. Olive, Wellington.â€¢7:05 p.m. Officers investigated disorderly conduct and minor in possession of alcohol by a known suspect in the 1400 block E. 16th, Wellington.â€¢8:20 p.m. Officers investigated a theft of gasoline by an unknown suspect in the 1400 block E. 16th, Wellington.â€¢8:26 p.m. Officers took a report of a child custody dispute by known subject(s) in the 1300 block N. Park, Wellington.â€¢10:15 p.m. Kendall C. Roberson, 19, Wellington was arrested and charged with battery, disorderly conduct and minor in possession of alcohol. Wednesday, January 1, 2014â€¢2:45 a.m. Bryan J. Booth, 40, Wellington was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and leaving the scene of an accident in the 300 block S. Boundary Road, Wellington.â€¢3:33 a.m. Daryl D. Leverenz, 23, Wellington was arrested and charged with battery and assault in the 300 block S. C, Wellington.â€¢3:36 p.m. Megan M. Roberson, 23, Wellington was issued a notice to appear charged with expired registration and no proof of insurance.â€¢7 p.m. Officers took a report of suspicious activity in the 600 block, N. Poplar, Wellington.â€¢9:59 p.m. Mitchael L. Nielsen, 32, Wellington was arrested and charged with driving while license is suspended and defective headlight in the 1100 block N. A, Wellington.â€¢11:42 p.m. Officers investigated driving while license by known suspect is suspended in the 200 block E. Lincoln, Wellington.