5 Seconds Of Summer Land Third No 1 Album With Youngblood

first_img Email Facebook 5 Seconds Of Summer first became popular posting covers on YouTube in 2011. With Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings on guitar, Hemmings sings lead vocals, and bassist Calum Hood and drummer Ashton Irwin sing too. Their successful third album arrives just in time to make a mark on summer 2018 that will be truly long-lasting.Catching Up On Music News Powered By The Recording Academy Just Got Easier. Have A Google Home Device? “Talk To GRAMMYs”Read more This week’s charts extend the young Aussie rockers’ unprecedented sales streakPhilip MerrillGRAMMYs Jun 25, 2018 – 11:35 am On June 25 preliminary news of toppers for Billboard’s June 30 chart rankings placed Australian rockers 5 Seconds Of Summer’s third studio album Youngblood at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. The band previously hit No. 1 with their self-titled 2014 album followed by 2015’s Sounds Good Feels Good, a record-breaking streak for any band, broken again by their threepeat.5SOS took to social media to push their LP sales over the top in a successful last minute surge, and they took to social gushing thanks for the accomplishment they shared with their fans. The No. 2 slot was taken by the Carters’ Everything Is Love, which might have been hampered by its slightly late release for the chart period and its initial exclusivity on Tidal. https://twitter.com/5SOS/status/1011027676885405697 Twitter 5 Seconds Of Summer Land Third No. 1 Album With ‘Youngblood’ NETWORK ERRORCannot Contact ServerRELOAD YOUR SCREEN OR TRY SELECTING A DIFFERENT VIDEO Dec 2, 2014 – 10:58 pm How 5SOS Used YouTube To Gain Fans Nasir from Nas came in at No. 5 and Liberation from Christina Aguilera at No. 6. Post Malone was at No. 4. The tragic killing of rapper XXXTentacion propelled his former No. 1 album ? to No. 3 and his album 17 to No. 7. The other three artists rounding out the top 10 album spots were Juice WRLD, Cardi B and Jason Aldean. 5 Seconds Of Summer’s ‘Youngblood’ Hits No. 1 5-seconds-summer-land-third-no-1-album-youngblood News last_img read more

Army detain 7 DB men with ransom money

first_imgA team of Bangladesh Army has detained seven members of Detective Branch of police, accused of collecting ransom after kidnapping a businessman in Teknaf upazila of Cox’s Bazar.The army detained the detectives with Tk 1.7 million cash on Wednesday morning.Major Nazim Ahmed of Sabrang Relief Centre at Teknaf led the army team that detained the DB men.Major Nazim said the DB team abducted businessman Abdul Gafur from Cox’s Bazar on Tuesday and demanded Tk 5 million as ransom.His family members in the end agreed to pay Tk 1.7 million for his release. After receiving the money, the detectives freed him in Marine Drive area of Cox’s Bazar.Informed by the victim’s family, the army team halted a DB police’s vehicle at an army check-post in Lambari area of the Cox’s Bazar Marine Drive.Maj Nazim said a sub-inspector managed to flee the scene, but others were caught red-handed.The detectives were taken to Sabrang army camp in the early hours of Wednesday.He said, later, the Cox’s Bazar district police superintendent and the additional police superintendent took the detainees from the army camp.The police supers said the authorities would take departmental action against the accused, he added.Officials at the police headquarters in Dhaka said the detained members of the DB are now in police custody.Afruzul Haque, the additional superintendent of police in Cox’s Bazar, could not be reached after repeated attempts for a comment on the issue.Later in the day, the authorities suspended the seven members of DB policeAdditional superintendent of Cox’s Bazar police Afruzul Haq Tutul told Prothom Alo that departmental action will be taken against the suspended detectives.last_img read more

UNICEF says over 200 children killed in Yemen

first_imgYemenis gather at the site of a Saudi-led air strike on the outskirts of the northwestern city of Saad. Photo: AFPA top United Nations official in Yemen said on Monday that a total of 201 children have been killed in the Yemeni ongoing civil war since the beginning of 2017.“In 2017, 201 children have been killed in Yemen: 152 boys and 49 girls,” UNICEF resident representative in Yemen Meritxell Relano said in her twitter account on Monday, Xinhua reported.Relano’s remarks came three days after an airstrike by a Saudi-led coalition hit a family’s home in Mahdha area in the Yemeni northern province of Saada, killing six children and three women.Commenting on Friday’s airstrike, Relano condemned the attack but did not accuse any party behind it.Relano also said that “377 boys have been recruited and used in the conflict since the start of 2017. We know there are many more…unfortunately.”Relano did not provide further details about which cities the children were recruited from nor parties behind the recruitment.According to UN agencies, more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, have been killed during more than two years of war in Yemen that also displaced over 3 million.In March 2017, UNICEF put the death toll of children from the war at 1,546, and other 2,450 injured. The country has also been hit by a deadly cholera outbreak and is on the edge of famine.The war started in March 2015, after Saudi-led coalition intervened in the Yemeni conflict by launching a large-scale air campaign to back internationally recognized government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi against Iranian-backed Houthi rebels, who invaded the capital Sanaa militarily and seized most of the northern Yemeni provinces.last_img read more